Massage therapy promotes a healthier, energetic, and stress-free lifestyle. It helps to increase circulation, diminish muscle aches, stress, tension, improves flexibility, range of motion and relieves anxiety.
TYPES OF MASSAGES WE OFFER INCLUDE:
– Swedish Massage: Swedish massage is a basic massage that we recommend for individuals who have never received a massage before.
– Accupressure Points (Trigger point and shiatsu): Shiatsu is Japanese for finger pressure, it is a type of alternative medicine consisting of finger and palm pressure, stretches, and other massage techniques.
– Deep Tissue Massage: A deep tissue massage is designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and connective tissue of fascia. This type of massage focuses on the muscles.
– Aromatherapy Massage: A massage using essential oils for relaxation.
– Couples/Group Massage: For you and that special someone. Or if you have a group, we could put 2 people in each room. Up to 4.
– Sport Massage: Great to get rid of that lactic acid build up.
– Hot Stone Massage: hot stones at the perfect temperature applied at the right pressure to relieve stress/anxiety